Leigh. 26 years old cis queer female. Social justice, adorable things, comics, and lots (lots and lots) of fandom.
Forever fandom loves: HP, anything Joss Whedon (but especially Buffy). Current hot fandoms I am obsessed with: ORPHAN BLACK, Orphan Black, and Orphan Black. Also SPN, Hannibal, Marvel/Avengers, Orange is the New Black, Welcome to Night Vale
Current OTPs: OB: Cophine, Propunk, Punky Monkey, Alex/Piper (OITNB), Steve/Bucky (Marvel), Dean/Cas (SPN), Cecil/Carlos (WTNV)
You know you’re a lesbian when: You put your finger in it instead.
OH GOD, I ONLY EVER PUT MY FINGERS IN THEM.
I did both…
i did both. i also bent it, what does that tell me now
You kinky son of a bitch.
I used to step on mine until they exploded.
was that last one rachel duncan
Movie theater worker: *Upon seeing my smeared mascara* Just come out of The Fault In Our Stars?
Me: How to Train Your Dragon 2
Holy crap like ten new followers out of nowhere hello lovelies!
I would put a cosima wave gif here, but alas, mobile blogging!
Oh hello Corie, is this in reference to anything in particulars or just felt like yelling about OB in my ask box?
- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
- stuck-in-an-airport-because-the-flights-were-SO-VERY-delayed-and-it’s-like-two-am AU
- sent to live with cousins AU
- pretending to be siblings because of reasons AU
- teaming up to rescue respective abducted children AU
- pseudo-adopting-the-runaway-i-ran-into AU
- forget high school students AU i want a high school teachers AU
- law school AU
HERE HAVE SOME MORE
- on the same college tour AU
- trapped in a bank during a robbery AU
- forced to share a table at the coffee shop a couple days in a row because crowded coffee shop and no room AU
- DOCTORS AU
- medical school AU
- ride the same bus together literally every day AU
- vet clinic AU
- 'i'm pretending to be ur bff bc u looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on u' AU
- college professors AU
- on a train together and the train is stopped in the middle of nowhere for some reason AU
is it okay if I add some
- met at a ren faire AU
- sat next to each other on a roller coaster AU
- got locked out of dorm room AU
- camping in the same area AU
- hurricane during a beach trip AU
- met at a card game competition AU
- kids go to the same school AU
- little kids getting way too caught up in make-believe AU
- got involved in a heated game of Smash Bros. at a con AU
- cosplayed as the same character AU
hello yes here’s more
- snowed in AU
- lives alone in the woods by a waterfall and finds a confused lost person walking around AU
- fighting a squirrel AU
- finding a puppy on the side of the road AU
- asthma attack without the inhaler in the middle of the night and the other one sings to calm them down AU
- spy AU
- con artists AU
- grew up as best friends but you got hot over the summer can i touch ur biceps AU
- war prisoner/captor who lets them go but they want to stay AU
- scared of flying AU
- x-men with powers of fire and ice AU
- your dog likes my dog you should date me or something idk i mean it’s only appropriate AU
- photograper/actor AU
- repairman AU
- strip club AU
- surfer AU
- private security AU
Jesus was a homeless Palestinian anarchist who held protests at oppressive churches, advocated for universal health care and redistribution of wealth, before being arrested for terrorism, tortured and executed for crimes against the state, now go ahead and explain to me why he’d vote conservative. I’ll wait.
i’m sorry that’s just the best sentence i’ve ever read
Canon Jesus is so much cooler than American Jesus.
do you think sneaking out is ever a problem at hogwarts? like beyond secret passages to hogsmeade for late-night hogsmeade.
imagine there’s this small muggle scottish town not far from hogwarts. just a quick broom hop.
and some especially rambunctious muggleborns start hanging out around there. they sneak out on days no one’s looking for students, quidditch matches and hogsmeade weekends.
sometimes they go to the little movie theater and the workers are always baffled. this town isn’t exactly a tourist spot, but every so often, a group of kids just show up out of nowhere. there’s a core few, but there’s always at least a couple who watch these movies like they’ve never even heard of the concept of the moving picture before. and they just sit there with their eyes wide and these big smiles.
and they always go out to eat after, but never to a restaurant, no. they go to the convenience store and wipe out the junk food and candy aisle. and they carry the leftovers like they’re going into hibernation.
sometimes it’s just a couple of them. they sit at the cafe and the waitresses all eavesdrop on them because they say the weirdest things like “it’s so nice to eat without wax dripping on our heads, eh?” or “you look kind of different under electric lighting. i’m not used to it.”
their only friend in town is the guy who works in the music shop. they hardly ever buy anything, but the guy plays the newest music for them whenever they stop in. he fills them in on new albums and singles that just came out. a few girls ask about one tv show. he doesn’t pry, but once one of the teens told him they just “don’t have access to this stuff”
sometimes they just sit in the park all day, drinking soda and eating candy bars, and just read magazines, with more piled around them.
it’s not that they wish they weren’t at hogwarts or that it’s a prison to break out of. sometimes being surrounded by magic can just be too much. they get homesick for a whole other way of life.